Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Oscar Night!

Oscar night at our house is a tradition... Every year Lan treats that night like it's the Super Bowl and wants to eat like it's game night! This year I didn't go all out but I did fix his favorite (rotel). I have to say I love the tradition myself :) We're not huge fans of the Oscars but I'm in it for the fashion. So here is my version of the hits and the misses and boy were there some misses this year!

HITS!
Sandra was STUNNING!
Jennifer's dress was beautiful!
I know I know I can't believe I like it but I just do!
Cameron looked prettier than I have seen her look in many years! She usually is to messy looking and I just hate it but she's redeemed herself!
This is just sleek and pretty!


Misses!!!
I can't even begin! With all of her money and people at her disposal couldn't someone help!
She's so beautiful and this dress is just... BAD!
The Queen of Fashion has fallen!!!
Faith! What were you thinking?!
Some might protest but I hate this! It is two different dresses! Both would have been great separately but not together!!

There you have it.. My two cents for what they're worth ;)

2 comments:

Joy said...

I agree with all of them but the last one. I really liked her dress. Maybe it was the purple hues that I liked most.

Julie Heriard Culpepper said...

I love the bottom too just not with the top and I love the top but not with the bottom. I'm glad I got back to blogging! I've missed it.