Monday, March 22, 2010

Follow Up!

Katie Grace made it through surgery with flying colors! She was great through the whole experience and we couldn't have asked for more. God is so good and her attitude helped us feel better too! Thank you all so much for your prayers, texts, phone calls! We felt them all! God has RICHLY blessed us and I pray that we can show others His love.

We went back to Jackson a little over a week ago for he follow up appointment. The doctor says everything looks good and we will go back April 8 for her first hearing test since surgery. I feel that her hearing will return and I can't wait to share this great news with all of you! Whatever the outcome is though we are still thankful!

Katie Grace and I did enjoy a yummy lunch and I just have to share my new find with you! A friend suggested we go to the Mississippi Museum of Art for lunch at The Pallet Cafe' by Viking and it was DELISH! I'll try to add the links for you but please try it out the next time you're in Jackson and want to try something great and a little different. The big plus for me was all in the presentation! They served our food on my very favorite McCarty Pottery!!

(The Plantation Sandwich- Smoked turkey and asparagus between cornbread topped with hollandaise sauce and crumbled bacon with a side of yummy mac and cheese!)

0 comments: