Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Sweet Husband!


They next few post are some of the pictures that I took on our anniversary trip. Lan planned everything all by himself. I had said that all I wanted to do was just spend some time together, relax and have fun. Bless him he came through in a big way! He put so much thought into everything! Our anniversary is September 26th and that night we stayed at The Century House. Lan's dad owned this house and he lived there for 6 years and we lived there the first year of our marriage. His dad sold the house and the owners turned it into a beautiful bed & breakfast. This was really special! We also went to The Rustler that night for supper (one of my faves)! The next morning we got up and headed to Natchez where he booked us a room at a beautiful B&B, The Briar's!
Here is a picture of the beautiful and delicious cake Carolyn Wilkinson made us! Lan said we needed cake at least once a month!

0 comments: