Thursday, October 16, 2008

Katie Grace and Seth...



This is another one of those entries I should have done weeks ago! Katie Grace came home the first day of school talking about this little boy that she wanted to spend the night with! As you can imagine her daddy was fit to be tied! The whole week all she talked about was Seth and how he wanted her to come over and play and then spend the night. I had never heard of Seth or his family (they were new to Meridian) and tried to explain to my crying child that I wasn't about to invite her to someones house! This went on for 2 weeks and then one day she came home with a note from her teacher explaining that Seth's mom wanted to get in touch with us about a play date. Praise the Lord, the child had been crying everyday after school for 2 weeks! Anyway... We got these children together and I got to met Jennifer and Greg and they are wonderful! Jennifer is just one of these great people that you take to immediately or at least I did! She and Greg are from Houston and moved to Meridian in July. These are some pics I got at Seth's birthday party a few weeks ago. He and Katie Grace have the funniest relationship! They are both very head strong but for some reason Seth lets her boss him around and does everything she says! I don't think it's funny because I don't want her to think she can just run over her friend but Jennifer thinks it's great because Seth just lets her do it! They really do get along so well and Katie Grace loves him to death!

0 comments: