Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Visiting Zack and sweet Mary Margaret!




The kids and I spent last week in Hazlehurst. We were able to spend some time with Nanny and Mimi and also visit with my best friends Jennifer and Chad. The have the sweetest little boy and a new baby Mary Margaret. I was able to spend the night one night and bring the children over to play for a little while before we left.

The big kids played so well together! We tried to get a good picture of them all together but what can you say about a 8, 5, 4 and 7 week old! Bless sweet Zack he was so upset to see us go and my little Myles just fell in love with Mary Margaret!


1 comments:

aimee said...

I found your blog...I am so excited! We have one too..www.aimeeandherfamily.blogspot.com mine is private so you will have to log in using your email address..put me your email address on my facebook wall and I will put you as permission to sign in...is that Chad Woods children?? they are precious!!