Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bunko!



I'm a little behind on my blogging so I need to catch up! I'll start with my bunko experience.

Last Tuesday (the 19th) I went and subbed for a friends bunko group. Amanda plays with her mom and several other ladies that age. I only new a few of them and they really welcomed me until...

Those of you that play bunko will know what I mean when I say I rolled 5 bunko's! This is supposedly unbelievable in the bunko world and there were a few (really one) that were not to pleased. Not only did I get these 5 bunko's but I also won 12 games and came away with a great prize!

I don't know that I will be invited to sub anytime soon but it was fun and when you get bunko you also got to wear a crown so most of the night I sat around with a crown on my head (some would say that's perfect for me)!

Here is the picture of my beautiful prize and I'm including a recipe for a great fruit salad that was served.
"Fruit Salad"
1 small pkg. vanilla instant pudding mix
1/2 cup of Tang
1 tablespoon of poppy seeds
1-21 oz. can cherry pie filling
2-14 oz. cans pineapple chunks (drained)
2-11 oz. cans mandarin oranges (drained)
3-bananas
3-apples (unpeeled)
3-kiwi
red seedless grapes
Mix and chill!
*I am sure any other fruits you wanted to add be be delicious!

0 comments: